One of None is looking for a Content Manager to manage all of our video and photo content.
As a Content Manager, you’ll be responsible for strategizing, scheduling, and creating our content across all of our digital channels including our site and social media accounts. We’ll depend on you to work with the Creative Director and cross-collaborate with other departments to ensure our content strategy aligns with the overarching business objectives.
Your goal will be to maximize brand awareness and collector engagement through our marketing channels.
We Are Looking for Someone Who
- Is resilient, consistent, & reliable
- Understands modern social media trends
- Has strong organizational skills and is timely
- Has copywriting experience
- Is excited to learn and master new concepts as needed
- Is an effective communicator at all levels of organization
- Enjoys solving problems and thinking creatively
- Has a passion for ongoing personal growth
- Is interested in blockchain technology and technological innovation
- Capture and Edit all One of None branding and product promotion content
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that site and social media content supports brand, growth, and customer retention
- Assist in planning, scheduling, captioning, and posting social content across all social media
- Collaborate with design team to ensure continuity between physical and digital content
- 4+ years experience in content creating for like organizations
- Passion for and experience in photography and videography
- Proficiency in the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.)
- Natural leader comfortable with project management
- Familiarity with video editing software such as Premiere, iMovie, etc.
- Expertise in Twitter, Discord, Instagram, Tik Tok, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Experience with Mailchimp or a comparable email marketing tool
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing is preferred but not required
- $5k Gear Budget
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly Gym Stipend
- Annual Education Stipend